DVF or Marc Jacobs?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

Having a wee crisis. I went shopping today and only have enough money to buy either a DVF blouse or marc by marc jabobs pumps? sorry new to this site so not sure how to put photos up yet. I also am only building up my collection so either one would be great but hoping someone else will make the decision for me? :smile:

2. Which one would go better with you wardrobe? Do you need a blouse more than you need shoes?

3. Hmmmm good question, they are both so nice i'm trying to justify getting them both :smile: I guess i need the blouse more, thank you. Trying to build a work wardrobe. i must try find out how to put up photos so i can post a photo of the blouse

4. I'd probably get the blouse too! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE shoes, but I tend to buy more clothes then shoes.

5. Is the blouse a perfect fit? Are the shoes really comfortable?

6. woops ended up buying a chloe skirt instead of the shoes or blouse. I'd love to get some Dvf, maybe when i'm in new york later in the year I could get some. I must try and find out where the best places to shop in new york are, very exciting!!

7. ^There are a couple threads on that, try a search ;)

8. great thanks a million x