DVF - First Online Sale/70% Off For 5 Days Only

roxy72

Mar 7, 2007
I am seriously wondering which merchandise will go on sale. Is it the already on-sale stuff, or the regular items? Either way, I predict a major website crash for them tomorrow, lol.

yxk01

O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
how exciting! can someone tell me how her sizing is? I don't own anything DVF. Thanks!

ABACOHOPE

O.G.
Sep 28, 2006
DC
how exciting! can someone tell me how her sizing is? I don't own anything DVF. Thanks!

dont know if this will help but i have found that i can usually go down a size at least in her wrap dresses. the wrap dresses seem to be flattering on every figure although they always end up being verrrry low cut on me so i wear a tank underneath.

bubblevita

O.G.
May 31, 2006
dont know if this will help but i have found that i can usually go down a size at least in her wrap dresses. the wrap dresses seem to be flattering on every figure although they always end up being verrrry low cut on me so i wear a tank underneath.
I actually needed to size up in some of her wrap dresses. They usually have enough fabric to wrap around my body, but would be very low cut and tighter around the butt area. If I size up, there are more fabric so I get more coverage in the front and the back won't be as form fitted. Depends on how you want it to fit, I guess.

funandsun

O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
SoCal
I actually needed to size up in some of her wrap dresses. They usually have enough fabric to wrap around my body, but would be very low cut and tighter around the butt area. If I size up, there are more fabric so I get more coverage in the front and the back won't be as form fitted. Depends on how you want it to fit, I guess.
I agree. I usually have to size up. The last wrap dress I bought was a Jeanne and in other designers I wear a 4 or 6, in hers I usually find that a 10 fits best. If you have any local department stores that sell DVF you may want to try some styles on for size.

I can't wait until tomorrow!!:yahoo:

roxy72

Mar 7, 2007
I agree. I usually have to size up. The last wrap dress I bought was a Jeanne and in other designers I wear a 4 or 6, in hers I usually find that a 10 fits best. If you have any local department stores that sell DVF you may want to try some styles on for size.

I can't wait until tomorrow!!:yahoo:
Me too. I size up with her wrap dresses. I have a dvf which is a different cut and I can wear my normal size with that.

HitchcockBlonde

Bag (and shoe) lady
O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
Can't wait! Hope it's the cute stuff and not the much less cute stuff you find in piles at Nordstrom Rack!

I don't size up for her dresses but as others have said, they do run on the tighter/lower cut side within the size so you should definitely size up if you don't like that (I do because I am a shameless hussy)