dvf dress!

The first one is GORGEOUS and totally classic and versatile.

Plus, you can easily remix it with a layered top or business-ey shirt to carry you through seasons and occasions.

The first one is GORGEOUS and totally classic and versatile.

Plus, you can easily remix it with a layered top or business-ey shirt to carry you through seasons and occasions.

very true!

okay, so I ordered the dress...i've been convinced :smile: i actually found it on sale for $332 on dvf.com!!! i had to pay for shipping but it was still cheaper than even ordering it through saks and getting the ff discount, so thats what i did. just in case someone else here wants to buy one! there are limited sizes though...

Such a fab dress you picked!!

Just wondering, but does anyone here not look good in dvf dresses, or is it just me? :sad: I don't know if I'm just wearing/ doing something wrong with the dresses.

^They say dvf dresses are suppose to look good on everyone. It wasn't until I had to size way up on her dresses that they would look right. I'm about a 4-6 but in her stuff I get a 10. It fits better if there is more fabric to wrap, plus the neck line doesn't plundge as much. Most websites will tell you to size up in her stuff.

^They say dvf dresses are suppose to look good on everyone. It wasn't until I had to size way up on her dresses that they would look right. I'm about a 4-6 but in her stuff I get a 10. It fits better if there is more fabric to wrap, plus the neck line doesn't plundge as much. Most websites will tell you to size up in her stuff.

Thanks so much, bagsforme! Will try out your tip. She has the cutest dresses, and it annoys me that I can't find ONE to fit!!! :cursing:

uh oh...i'm usually a 2, sometimes a 4...i got the 2 since they didnt have a 4...i hope it still fits!