DVF.com ~ 70% Off Select Holiday Items*January 14-16

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #3 Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
    oops...

2. Just as an FYI it seems like all the 70% off sale items are "Final Sale: No returns."

3. there are some really cute things here, but i can't handle the "final" part of that sale.

4. Thanks for the tips. I just bought 2 tops.

5. free ground shipping with code DVFFREESHIP

6. Thanks for the shipping code aki and the post about the sale Bag! Great items. I scored a top and dress for a steal. I figure if they don't fit I'm sure I have a friend who will love them.

7. could anyone tell me how DVF fits? true to size/small/one size big. . .similar to alice & olivia, or rebecca taylor, or such?? thanks so much!! since it's Final Sale i want to make sure i order correctly. :P

8. For me I find it runs similar to BCBG Max Azaria if that helps. I am a PL or M at places like Bananarepublic in tops and DVF's large or 12 fits me. I can't help with bottoms since I have only tried tops and dresses.

9. JANFF009 for extra 10% off.

10. this code works but take out the extra zero: JANFF09

looks like you can't stack codes (correct me if i am wrong), so only worth it if your order total is higher than what you would save with the free shipping

11. thanks so much zoeyzoo, that helps! :tup:

12. I find DVF to run small, especially wrap anything. I usually wear a 4 in dresses, tops. In DVF i wear a 6 in regular dresses, 8 in wrap dresses.

Order up if you have boobs...

13. thanks for the info. I have bought one top. :smile:
    Hope it fit coz this is the first time I am buying.