DVB jeans still in fashion?

elizabethk

Workin' on my tan!
Jul 25, 2006
So this week I walked into Nordstrom Rack and spotted some DVB jeans in a dark wash (read:Stockholm wash) for US$99.

Are DVB jeans still in style or are they going out of style?

Yes or No answer would suffice...if you would care to elaborate that would be great too!

thx
:heart:
EL

I don't think so, the Nordstrom rack has also had Seven's, True Religions, Citizen's and other brands available there that are still popular. They might just be a wash, cut or size that isn't selling too well. I noticed the sizes in my Nordstrom Rack were fairly small sizes.

My mum went to Bista Discount Shopping Village on sunday and said there were rails and rails and rails and rails of DVB jeans all 75% off! I guess they are out?! Shes gutted because she just dropped £300 on pair in Harrods!!

this thread is like 10 months old! and i think the OP is referring to R&R VB jeans, not her new line.. since she refers to "Stockholms" which are crowns.

i personally still love the crowns, 10 months after the question was originally asked!! even when I'm out and about, I still oooh when I see someone wearing them :smile:

They're quite popular here in Dublin, and I have a pair which I really love, even though I'm not too fond of such low rise jeans generally, they're very comfortable and they look great. :smile:

are you kidding. her jeans are so cute! i love them!:heart:
of course there still in style
i just bought a pair for 80 bucks from century 21
thats the best store for extremely cheap designer clothes.