Duty Free !!!

1. When traveling I love to take advantage of the duty free shops, I stock up on perfumes, magazines, chocolate and makeup, My Husband collects pens, liquor, ties and sunglasses.

How about you ?

2. I always stock up on my perfume, and makeup. I LOVE duty free shopping! Especially in Swtizerland and Italy. (who am I kidding...I love to shop anywhere!!)

3. Perfume and CHOCOLATE :nuts:

4. Perfume and makeup !

5. me and my mom spend a couple thousand on a year's worth of skin care/cosmetics products :shame:

6. perfume, chocolate and liquor for the BF

7. Perfume and alcohol. The alcohol is never for myself, but the perfume sure is. :smile:

8. I usually do my last min shopping at these duty free shops. Usually some chocolate, perfume and cosmetics for the relatives. And ofcourse I'll check out the bags! ;)

9. Makeup definitely! My perfume, though, is Guerlain Jicky and they never have it in the duty free shops.

10. I haven't been able to do that in so long I feel lucky if I get free shipping and no tax online. A percentage off is a big bonus!!!

11. The last time i travel out of the US. was when i was still a student with not a lot of money. I should have stocked up on cosmetic, perfume and Fendi bags (lots of them at Singapore airport).
    However, i'll do that this time if i travel.

12. I usually shop cosmetics, especially those cute travel-only kits, perfume and candy!! Last time I was at the airport I also bought a Hermes-scarf and two Gucci-totes, but I don't know if they were duty-free or if the store was just located in the travel-area.

13. I never go to the Duty Free shops when travelling...instead I like to shop in the pharmacies and supermarkets. I can easily spend hours going aisle to aisle checking out the merchandise, especially the products not available at home.

14. I love to do that too!
    When I travel outside of Europe I also stock up in the Duty Free on cosmetics, skin care, perfume, liquor and chocolates.

15. makeup! I think I get most of my makeup duty free.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice