Dutils. Jeans. Comfort. Quality. & most important: Flattering.

May 15, 2008
USA
I used to hash out $200 for jeans until 3 years ago when I started to buy skinnies. Then this summer, I tried on the most amazing raw denim skinnies in Vancouver Canada but I didn't buy it because I didn't feel like hashing out $270 for a pair of jeans anymore. Long story short, for four months, I couldn't get the jeans out of my mind and so I drove 5 hours in the snow and bought them - It was totally worth it. My memories of the jeans were not over-glorified from the desire and long wait.

I know a lot of people like to buy jeans for the brand. But I decided to really spend money on comfort. These jeans are REALLY comfortable. Not only that, it makes my legs look REALLY good. I normally have short legs but these jeans make them look good. The style is really simple. No "special pocket designs" or anything.

I highly recommend this place - you can also order now! ^_^ They not only have skinnies, they also have other cuts as well. They DO have other denim brands but I truly feel their private label is superior in quality even though the price is a tad bit higher. Just a sizing idea...I wear size 23 in Citizens, Sevens, and Paiges (sometimes 24).

http://www.dutildenim.com/about

May 15, 2008
USA
I will post pictures once I get mine hemmed. ^_^ Another thing I LOVE about these jeans are that...even though I'm super petite and I need them hemmed, the fitting isn't off on me at all.

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Canada
^Are they from the store in Gastown? That's what I was thinking as soon as I saw the title of your thread. I didn't know they had their own house line, that's pretty cool. Most of the other denim lines they carry can be bought online for cheaper so that's probably why I haven't bought anything there for a while. (Plus I'm too far away, boo...)