Dusty or Stone MAM?

windy55

O.G.
Sep 27, 2007
Where oh where can one find a Stone MAM? It is my first choice with Dusty as second. Any ideas? And don't you just hate it when you get totally obsessed with something? Surely the first signs of addiction...

Thanks for the help!

ohhh!!! i am looking for a stone mam as well. :yes: i recieved my first rm mam yesterday from luna b (ruby) and love it. now i cant wait to purchase my next one.

I finally sucked it up and bought this one. I was able to use JT for 15% off, though, so I got a little bit off. I hate how they mark up the price of the bags to above retail.:tdown:

Yes, I noticed it was a bit more expensive at Revolve. They wouldn't allow me to use any codes. Lucky you or unlucky me!:sad:

I already got my stone MAM and have used it a few times. It is a breathtakingly elegant color - so much so that I almost don't mind that I paid close to full price. Just as long as I have one. I actually would prefer a regular MAB, but haven't seen any, so I settled on the mini instead because I would rather have that than nothing at all.

I highly recommend the stone to anyone - its one of my fave RM colors!

I already got my stone MAM and have used it a few times. It is a breathtakingly elegant color - so much so that I almost don't mind that I paid close to full price. Just as long as I have one. I actually would prefer a regular MAB, but haven't seen any, so I settled on the mini instead because I would rather have that than nothing at all.

I highly recommend the stone to anyone - its one of my fave RM colors!

I agree! I got my stone MAM at LB when they first got them in. Love it!