Dusty mini nikki reveal, finally!

Rivercat

Oct 8, 2008
After a week of never being home while it was light outside (an my apartment is very dark, even with all the lights on), I finally got a chance to take some shots of the beautiful mini nikki in dusty I bought from a very sweet fellow tPF'er via ecrater.

The dusty is a rosy taupe with a crinkly texture and silver hardware. I've carried her a couple times this week and it seems to be slightly less heavy than my cobalt mini nikki. I'm really thrilled with her! :heart::heart::heart:

mininikki_dusty1.jpg

mininikki_dusty2.jpg

mininikki_dustyint.jpg

Comparison of the old & new hardware, plus textures of leather

mininikki_hardware2.jpg

And finally, this is a gray sweater next to the bag to bring out the rosy cast to the color

mininikki_dustygray.jpg

Does anyone know when this style came out? I've scoured the Internet, and other than lunatwinkle's dusty MAM and a dusty/silver spot Steady here on tPF (both of which look browner than my bag, but that could be lighting), and Plan B and Matinee elsewhere, I haven't found any mentions of the Mini Nikki style in this color.

:faint::faint::faint:
I saw this listing a dozen times on ecrater and kept going back to it, back and forth, back and forth, undecided about the color, but wow, did I make a HUGE mistake! That's gorgeous and of course, I love the silver hardware!!!!!
It's beautiful, and congrats!

For some reason, there's something about the dusty that has this baby pink tiny to it? (Or is it just my computer?)

I want to see it in real life because these pictures are tempting me, lol.

BEAUTIFUL BAG :smile: Enjoy!

For some reason, there's something about the dusty that has this baby pink tiny to it? (Or is it just my computer?)

I want to see it in real life because these pictures are tempting me, lol.

BEAUTIFUL BAG :smile: Enjoy!
I used to have a Dusty MAB and it does have a slight rosy tinge to the biege. It's a beautiful leather.

WOW, rivercat, I was ogling this bag on ecrater too-- what a keeper!