Dusty mini nikki reveal, finally!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After a week of never being home while it was light outside (an my apartment is very dark, even with all the lights on), I finally got a chance to take some shots of the beautiful mini nikki in dusty I bought from a very sweet fellow tPF'er via ecrater.

The dusty is a rosy taupe with a crinkly texture and silver hardware. I've carried her a couple times this week and it seems to be slightly less heavy than my cobalt mini nikki. I'm really thrilled with her! :heart::heart::heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Comparison of the old & new hardware, plus textures of leather

[​IMG]

And finally, this is a gray sweater next to the bag to bring out the rosy cast to the color

[​IMG]

2. Ooh Rivercat I've been waiting for these pics!! It is stunning and I love the silver hardware on it!

3. lovely, congrats! that's such a unique color, but still a great neutral :yes:

4. That color and texture look great, so smooshy! Congrats!

5. Love that dusty, especially with silver! Congrats!

6. I love how Dusty looks against your sweater!!

7. Does anyone know when this style came out? I've scoured the Internet, and other than lunatwinkle's dusty MAM and a dusty/silver spot Steady here on tPF (both of which look browner than my bag, but that could be lighting), and Plan B and Matinee elsewhere, I haven't found any mentions of the Mini Nikki style in this color.

8. Gorgeous!! I love this color and I love the silver hardware!

9. :faint::faint::faint:
    I saw this listing a dozen times on ecrater and kept going back to it, back and forth, back and forth, undecided about the color, but wow, did I make a HUGE mistake! That's gorgeous and of course, I love the silver hardware!!!!!
    It's beautiful, and congrats!

10. For some reason, there's something about the dusty that has this baby pink tiny to it? (Or is it just my computer?)

I want to see it in real life because these pictures are tempting me, lol.

BEAUTIFUL BAG :smile: Enjoy!

11. I used to have a Dusty MAB and it does have a slight rosy tinge to the biege. It's a beautiful leather.

WOW, rivercat, I was ogling this bag on ecrater too-- what a keeper!

12. Such a beautiful feminine/neutral color! I agree with everyone, it looks awesome with the silver hardware. Congrats!

13. Dusty is gorgeous!

14. I kept looking at this bag I think it's gorgeous!! Congrats!

15. I also saw this bag listed on ecrater and kept debating whether I should get it or not. It's a beautiful color. Glad you got it! Enjoy! :tup: