Dustbags!

Jolie

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
My Azur speedy came in folded and I did get a box for it but when I took it home I realized that I need a drawsting dustbag in order to not keep it folded all the time. Do you guys know that if I take the receipt in and ask for a dustbag I could get it or do I have to pay for it?

When I bought my WC Speedy, I got the drawstring one. It was my first Speedy, so when I bought my Azur 35, I thought I would get one too. Now I have a dustbag that is too small to cover the entire bag, since there is no way I would ever fold it. I think I'll have to ask for a drawstring one when I visit the store again.

i also received the folded dustbag.....i called the store in ny that i bought it at and she said no then i called a locaql one in nj and she also said no ..now iam stuck with it :shocked: what can i do?

i called like 5 LV stores they all said the same thing that they dont carry extra bags ....i even called the 1866 # ...not even the store that i bought it from wants to exchange the dust bag ....its so frustrating because i really dont want to keep folding it to put it away..i saved for a long time to get it and i really dont want for it to get damaged:shame:

I got the Keepall 55 and it has folded and stored away so I have not notice untill two days ago that the dustbag is too small for keepall 55. I have not call Seattle boutique to ask for drawstring bag.

Sorry to hear, the same happened with my first speedy purchase. If its that important, Keep trying!!! They gave me the same run around and finally, after going through no less than 5 stores I found one where the kind manager gave me one no questions asked. I know for a fact that they do have extras. I don't know why most SAs are so reluctant to give customers the size needed, it is not as if we are asking for an extra. Good luck! I'm sure if you keep searching you will find a nice SA.

In the future, I recommend you ask prior to committing to a purchase. For my most recent speedy purchase the first SA who helped me told me it was absolutely not possible to get a larger dustbag instead because "...we only have one dustbag that comes with the bag and we don't have a single extra." I walked away. The next SA that helped me gladly gave me the larger size instead. SA tend to make up their own rules. Just this past week I asked a SA for a larger box for my wallet purchase and she told me, "I can't do that. We have only one box and it goes with it." I told her they had done it for me in the past and she just said, "The policy has changed." I went to another store and the SA there happily gave me the longer size.

I've bought so many Speedies and I've learned from the past to always ask for the bigger bag, don't fold the speedy and always ask for a box. I also ask the SA if they have the cardboard support to hold up the Speedy as well. I've only gotten one Speedy that was folded and I told the SA I don't want it folded. I guess you can only do it while you are making the purchase at the store.

Sorry to hear, the same happened with my first speedy purchase. If its that important, Keep trying!!! They gave me the same run around and finally, after going through no less than 5 stores I found one where the kind manager gave me one no questions asked. I know for a fact that they do have extras. I don't know why most SAs are so reluctant to give customers the size needed, it is not as if we are asking for an extra. Good luck! I'm sure if you keep searching you will find a nice SA.

In the future, I recommend you ask prior to committing to a purchase. For my most recent speedy purchase the first SA who helped me told me it was absolutely not possible to get a larger dustbag instead because "...we only have one dustbag that comes with the bag and we don't have a single extra." I walked away. The next SA that helped me gladly gave me the larger size instead. SA tend to make up their own rules. Just this past week I asked a SA for a larger box for my wallet purchase and she told me, "I can't do that. We have only one box and it goes with it." I told her they had done it for me in the past and she just said, "The policy has changed." I went to another store and the SA there happily gave me the longer size.

I think some of these SA's have way too much power for retail clerks ( or anyone for that matter) and should remember that they are just selling an item just the same as the lady behind the jewelry counter is. Why do they think they have the right to abuse or humiliate any customer? If we would stop buying, or start buying online, poof! there goes their jobs!