Dustbags?

I've bought a chocolate Somerset tote from York, and it's gorgeous, but came without a dustbag. I rang them and they said dustbags aren't standard, and that if I took my receipt into the store they might be able to let me have one, but they can't send me one.

Is this right? I'm ridiculously disappointed at not having a cosy home for my new baby bag!

Try calling mulberry customer services 01761 234230.
The same thing happened to me, i bought a bag at Bicester, they didn't have any dustbags, so i called customer services and they sent me one :smile:

Try calling mulberry customer services 01761 234230.
The same thing happened to me, i bought a bag at Bicester, they didn't have any dustbags, so i called customer services and they sent me one :smile:

Yep, this is what I have done on the 2 occasions that my outlet bags didn't come with Dustbags.

The problem the outlets have is that they are sent a stock of bags and then sent a box of assorted dustbags - the bags themselves don't come in dustbags which is why they either run out completely or run out of correct sized dustbags for the bags they sell!

When i bought my brick large Antony from COaks at xmas they had ran out of dustbags and the sa took my name and address and said when some came in there was a list for sending them out. when i got home from Mancs I had been delivered to my home address.

sometimes they come up on ebay.

The problem the outlets have is that they are sent a stock of bags and then sent a box of assorted dustbags - the bags themselves don't come in dustbags which is why they either run out completely or run out of correct sized dustbags for the bags they sell!

That explains why 2 of my mabels are in dustbags that fit snuggly and one is in a dustbag that my whole family could turn around in.

I rang the number yesterday and was told they couldn't help. I was told they didn't have a source of dustbags either to buy or to send out where one hadn't been available! I said I was very disappointed, having bought all my bags from retail sources I had always been supplied with a bag. The unhelpful person told me to leave my details at the outlet and ask them to forward one when they had some in stock. Must depend who you speak to at CS.