dustbags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i don't remember where i read this, it might not have even been in the mj forum, but somebody was looking for a mbymj dustbag and i just wanted to share that i was able to get one from a sa at bloomingdale's with no problem. i actually bought a mbmj bag from them a little while back and it didn'thave one inside so i brought the bag back and the sa found on for me right away. she didn't even ask to see the receipt. i just hope she didn't take it out of another bag b/c that's probably what happened to my original one!

2. I also have a MJMJ dustbag that I am willing to part with for free. PM me if you need it (unless u are a lurker and just want this for your counterfeit bags to be sold on ebay :tdown::lol:).

3. ^^ lol coach, that was funny.

4. almost anytime I've asked a SA at Nordstroms for a sleeper, they've been able to give me one - if they didn't have one from the designer I needed, they just gave me another. one time my Mj sleeper ripped when I washed it, so I got a new one the next time I was there.

I bought a Chloe from Nordstroms Rack a few weeks ago & it didn't have a sleeper so I stopped at Nordie's on my way home, but they don't carry Chloe at that store (Mich Ave) so she gave me a Burberry one instead -- the next time I was at OakBrook Nordie's, I asked the SA for one and she gave it to me.

I think most of the dept stores will give you a sleeper, esp if they know you and/or you have a relationship w/one of the SAs