Dustbag with Outlet purchases?

spykitty

O.G.
Sep 1, 2008
I have two new bags- one from the outlet, one from the store. I have to return the outlet one but, can only find one dustbag. I want to keep the one dustbag for my Sabrina.

I wonder if I even got a dustbag with the outlet bag? Hmmmmm- thanks!

I was told that bags shipped from boutiques have the brown bags, and that outlets don't provide dust bags. I know all my Legacy bags had brown dust bags tucked inside them.

All of the outlet Legacy I have purchased has had the brown silky dustbag - except for my mahogany patent Francine which had a while silky dustbag.

None of my legacy bags I recently bought at the outlet had a dustbag. I guess my outlet took them out cause I know they are shipped to the outlets with the dustbags. Now my HS Fashion Satchel I bought at a different outlet had one inside.

Nope, I've asked an SA before. The dustbags are really random. Mine have no dustbags on recent 2 legacy, while others got dustbags on most of their legacy bags. You do not have to return to outlet with dustbag.

I've also gotten the brown silky dust bags with my legacys I purchased from the outlet. The SA told me that most of the bags do not include the brown silky dust bag if purchased from the outlet. She suggested I buy a silk pillow case and use that as an alternative.

Last edited:
All my recent outlet purchases came with dustbags, some with the dark brown felt/cloth and some with the dark brown satin and others with the white satin.

In the past, it's been hit or miss on the dustbags.

Sometimes the old boutique bags do come with a dustbag. I make sure to check for one with the bag I want. If there is more than one bag, then I take the bag with the dustbag (if it's to my liking) or I might include the dustbag with my bag if it's missing. It depends on the size of the bag for me, because I also use pillowcases.

When the outlet receives coach purses from the store, they usually have a dustbag already inside of them. If for whatever reason the purse dosen't have one inside -the outlet dosen't give you one. I think you can keep it no matter what.

I disagree... the first time I purchased a Coach bag, I asked the SA if there was a dust bag for it and she went in the back to get one. It was a brown one. With my most recent bag, I did the same thing and the SA happily went to get one for me.

Maybe it depends on the outlet??