Dustbag with Outlet purchases?

Some outlet bags come with the brown dustbags. On my last few visits to Outlets i peeked inside and they had dustbags. I believe they were full leather bags and I guess it all comes down to the luck of the draw :P

I recently purchased 5 purses at the Gilroy outlet (two of them were Legacy bags) and requested dust bags. I was told that the outlets don't have any dust bags. I loathe not having a dust bag to store my Coach and can't even find any on ebay to purchase. :sad: I realize I could use a pillow case, but I have issues. I like things to match.

I have two new bags- one from the outlet, one from the store. I have to return the outlet one but, can only find one dustbag. I want to keep the one dustbag for my Sabrina.

I wonder if I even got a dustbag with the outlet bag? Hmmmmm- thanks!

Return the bag and keep the dustbag for your sabrina that I am sure came with.

I always ask at the outlet but they tell me the same every time "outlet bags dont come with dustbags"

I did return one bag I bough at the boutique to the outlet and when I asked the SA if I could keep the dustbag she said of course and she even asked me if I wantet to keep the box, ribbon and shopping bag.

Is there any way to get a dustbag for a boutique bag purchased from outlet that didn't have one with it??? I called my local boutique and they said they can't help me? Do you think they might give me an extra one when I go in to purchase a full price bag? Did the bleecker totes even come with one from the boutique???

Factory store bags DO NOT come with a dustbag.

Boutique bags that get transferred to the outlets sometimes have the brown dustbags inside.
(In fact my new Sophie came with the biggest one that I have ever seen!)

Me personally, I always check inside the bag first whenever I buy a 'retail' purse from the outlet to make sure that there is a dustbag inside of it.
And if there isnt I make sure that I get one before leaving the outlet.
I have been burned on not getting one before so its best to always check.
Once youre home and discover that there isnt one you are S.O.L at that point. :hrmm:

I figured I was SOL. I usually look before I buy, but I was in a hurry this morning and didn't check! I will learn from my mistake and always check from now on! Oh well, I am going to use it everyday as my tote for work, so I really won't be storing it all that much anyways. Thanks for the info!