DUSTBAG question - getting replacement dust bag.

When you buy a new Chanel Handbag, try to ask for an extra dustbag. Tell them that you lost your old dustbag for your "(your bag)" They will be glad to assist you with it! I did it for the box of my flap before. And they did gave me an extra! :biggrin:

Yeesh! The Chanel boutique was rude about it?! I've asked for a dustbag and they gave it to me because there was an extra lying around. Very annoying. I would go back and ask to speak to the manager.

i got a chanel from nm in sf and it didn't come with a dustbag. i called up the sa that helped me find my bag and he sent one out to me. try just asking a manager like LambLovesChanel said. it shouldn't be a problem, and there's no harm in asking.

I called back and asked for the manager, told her I was looking for a dust bag, again, no help..... *sigh*
Maybe it is just the boutiques here in Vegas that are like that. If anyone gets wind of where else to get a dustbag, please let me know.
Thanks!

Do any of you ladies think that the boutique would give me a dustbag for my cambon bowler if I asked for one? I'll also be making a purchase so would that 'up' the chance of me getting a dust bag? Any input would be great.
I would hate to ask and get shot down. :confused1:

Does anyone know how to get a replacement dust bag? I kinda, sorta may have accidently thrown the one for my Classic Clutch out.

Please help.

BTW, does Chanel have a general email address or just individual ones for the SAs?

In the past I have called my SA and asked for an extra, and she gave me one. I don't know if they have extras in the department stores though, but you can ask.