dustbag or pillow case?

1. Which do you prefer?

Most of my bags/accessories are in old tees or pillow cases either because 1) the original dust bag was too thick and I don't like it or 2) it didn't come with one (second-hand). Even if I did want dustbags, the price of dustbags on eBay are too pricey for me to justify paying for; I might as well get one that says Dooney or Coach. And I can't buy them from the boutique, of course...

Am I the only one/very few who doesn't have enough dustbags?

2. me personally i'm too lazy to keep my purses in dustbags so i just throw them away hehehe

3. i have my speedy in a cute cherry printed pillowcase. my bh is in the dustbag.

4. All of my bags are in dust bags...too lazy to search for other things to keep them in :P

5. LOL I keep things in pillow cases! Some of my dustbags just barely fit the handbag all folded up. I don't get that because once the wrinkles are out, who wants to put them back? (Speedy's seem to be this way a lot)

6. I keep them in my dust bags and boxes.. I don't have enough pillow cases to spare for my handbags. LOL :biggrin:

7. I keep my handbags and accessories in their dustbags. I would use a pillowcase if I didn't have enough dustbags, though. :yes:

8. Yay, glad I'm not the only one.

9. I keep my speedy in my prada messengerbag dustbag. someone stole my messenger bag while i was in high school so all i have from it is the dust bag and the auth cards =[

10. I keep them in their dustbag for the most part.

11. Dustbags !

My speedy has to live in a pillowcase since I don't like storing it folded and the duster that came with that was too small.

12. I don´t have a dustbag on my Luco so I keep it in a pillow case, but other bags are in dustbags.

13. All of my LVs are in their original dust bags except for my keepall (purchased on eBay). I have the keepall stored in a pillow case.

14. I'm obsessive about my items "matching" with what I keep them in assuming i still ahve the box/dustbag. So dustbag it goes. I'm sure pillow cases work just as well but it just doesnt feel as "nice" for me.

15. I keep all my bags in their original dustbags and the receipts and tags in a notebook (maybe a little over the top, but I am so proud to own them all!)

Never thought of using a pillow case as a dustbag, but it's a good idea if you need to. I do use plain, white pillow cases though to stuff my bags before storing them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice