Dust covers

1. What do you use your small accessory dust covers for ?

As in if you dont have several, you have one wallet, agenda, and use that item all the time.

what do you use the cover for?

2. You know I was wondering about that. My zippy didn't come with a dust cover and I was thinking it should have. Is it supposed to or do they not give dust covers for those items? I think it's odd because my panda cles even came with a dust bag.

3. My wallet didn't come with one :sad: But...I use it every day and don't need one.
    I would probably just put it aside in case one day I got something off eBay that didn't come with one, etc.

4. I got one with my agenda, and pti,
    Currently just have them tucked away in my big lv box.

5. Everything I have ever bought has came with a dust bag. They make them in all shapes and sizes.

6. I just keep the dustbags in my closet/drawers where the rest of my unused wallets & accessories are. I don't really see why one would actually use them for something other than storage. I know some people use them to protect the Vernis cles/wallet they're using from getting color transfers...that's about it though.

7. Hmmm... I got a dustcover for my white MC iPod Case... but didn't get any for my Pte Cartes Simple, Pte Billets Cartes Bleue, or Pocket Agenda?

8. Items that need to be protected - so small vernis accessories and MC ones, and even the panda are a little more delicate so they come with dust covers. Monogrammed small accessories don't come with them normally. Too bad ! :sad:

9. I think for the price we pay they all should

10. I didn't get one with my wallet, but I did get that cool little drawer box thingie!

11. I'm so impressed by the boxes ! Are those little tabs leather ? That's what they feel like ! :nuts:

12. i have a few that i have kept and have on a shelf.

13. Don't you have Pte Cartes Simple?
    Did that come with a dustbag?

14. LOL...I love the little drawer box too!

15. I store everything I'm not using. And I store them just the way they came to me. So if I bought something that came without (like my speedy) I buy them off eBay when I see them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice