Dust bags at Outlet?

I have had this same problem. Until my last purchase (2 weeks ago) any of my FP deletes purchased at an outlet came with a dustbag, however, I bought 2 FP deletes two weeks ago that did not come with a dustbag even though I am sure if I would have bought them at the FP store I would have gotten dustbags. I emailed Coach just for the hell of it to see if they would do anything and they told me dustbags do not come with the bags bought at outlets. I did specify to them that they were FP deletes and I would have mentioned this to the SA had I noticed it at the time, I guess I will check while I am in the store from now on. I do believe that if we are going to purchase the FP bags we should get a dustbag whether we purchase them from the outlet or the FP store. Guess I will just use pillow cases for my bags.

When I bought my last FP delete, I was told that Coach would not be giving the sleeper bags with the deletes anymore. Also, they did not even wrap my bags in tissue paper.:tdown:

Mine will wrap it if you ask, or if you tell them it's a gift. But no, it seems they don't automatically wrap it any more. Of course, the outlet I go to always seems so busy, they really don't have time.