dust bag that doesn't fit?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I purchased my ink twiggy about a month ago from Barney's NYC. I've been carry it pretty frequently and thus never had to put it into its dust bag yet.

Today I realized that the dust bag doesn't fit! The width is too short, i.e. I can cram it in if I let it fold a bit in the middle. Wierd. It looked like the dustbag was meant for a longer and narrower bbag (hobo maybe?)

It's really not that big a deal, but it kind of bums me out. Barney's is not local to me so it can not be solved by a trip to the store. And I feel wierd calling them about a misplaced dustbag a month later...

2. Call them. I often buy bags and stick them in my closet for months before I carry them. I wouldn't have thought to check either. You paid for it, you deserve the correct dustbag. They probably gave you a dust bag for the Classic. Whatever happened, call them and explain it. Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice