Dust bag question!

minibuddy

Jul 24, 2011
Hiya,

I have seen on some of the other reveals recently that flap bags have a white dust bag with the drawing of coco Chanel on it. I got the mini flap today and it just came in the black dust bag. Is it just the bigger flap bags that come with the white?

BTW not really loving the Xmas wrap, think they could have come up with something better this year!

The new boxes and dust bags are only for the classic flaps (i.e. M/L, Jumbo, Maxi). I kind of wish they still came with an extra black dust bag though because I wouldn't want the pretty white one to get dirty while traveling or something.

Hi, for anyone who has the new white dustbag for the jumbo, do u find the fit is just nice? There is no extra space or width once the bag is in the dust bag? Would this not spoil the bag, the taking in and putting back given the fit? Tia

I think it is a very snug fit on the jumbo. I fear that the corners might wear and I don't want that to happen.

Hi, for anyone who has the new white dustbag for the jumbo, do u find the fit is just nice? There is no extra space or width once the bag is in the dust bag? Would this not spoil the bag, the taking in and putting back given the fit? Tia

The new white dust bag is very tight on my Jumbo. I have to take it off and just lay it out and use it just to wrap around my flaps. I'm afraid it will deflate the quilting. I'm so sad that I don't get to use it.

Why it has to be so tight? I much prefer dust bags with generous space for my bag.

vink said:
The new white dust bag is very tight on my Jumbo. I have to take it off and just lay it out and use it just to wrap around my flaps. I'm afraid it will deflate the quilting. I'm so sad that I don't get to use it.

Why it has to be so tight? I much prefer dust bags with generous space for my bag.

I prefer more space too. Plus I find the new magnetic closure box too huge for the jumbo. I let my bags stand upright in the old boxes but for the new boxes, not sure if the bag will stand at an angle, kwim?

I agree.

Reactions: Sparkletastic