Dust bag for Mono Keepall 45

1. LV tells me that the Mono Keepall 45 never came with a dust bag... Is this true? Does anyone use a dust bag for theirs and how big is it?

2. I got one for mine. [​IMG]It's the new one in the chair.

3. Well I wonder why he told me that...:blink:

Nice LV!

4. yes, my keepall came with an over sized dust bag. i dont use mine though instead I use it to store about 2 -3 old bags.

5. KathyD, I'm green with envy :P

6. HOW COME I DIDNT GET ONE!!!!!

they said they dont make them ;[

7. thats wht they want you to think ^_^

8. I got it with my graffiti keepall back in 2001 (wow a long time ago lol) and recently with my epi keepall but this time it's the new one with louis vuitton on it. I miss the old ones style

9. my Keepall 50 has a huge dustbag. i think they gave me one for a Pegase instead. seriously, it can fit a 10 year old child. so yes, your Keepall 45 should have a dustbag. heck, even my Epi Pocket Agenda has a dust bag! except for textiles, watches and gold jewellery, most items should come with a dustbag. or at least you can always request for one.

10. I think they were out of dustbags when I got my 45. I got it from South Coast last summer so that might be why. They just folded it up and put it in a box lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice