Durable/adorable bag for School

1. Okie Ladies and Gent I think I really need help on this one and I hope I can get some suggestions. I am thinking/needing (yes needing) a bag to carry my wallet and keys and other stuff for school.

I am a college student, like to dress in casual style (California style A&F, AE...etc) tho I just got a LV speedy and do see some girls carrying theirs at school, however that's not me. I don't really want to carry my loved speedy to school.

1. I just think LV is bit showy for school tho if I got the Epi one I might consider ( everyone else think that???)

2. I am an art student so I have all these extra bulky stuff I need to carry with me to art class so I am sure I will ruin my speedy pretty fast. ( I already got a scratch, 2 little water marks on my handles so far....so I can't really imagine hitting it around with all the other stuff I carry)
    SO I am thinking of getting a new bag for school.

1. NO logos....at least not for school

2.between $100-300

3. No D&Bs. I do have a D$B checkbook wallet my mom got me when I first out of JR high and that thing was not durable, but I still keeping it since it was my frist check book wallet.

4. I want a lighter color. Something fun for Spring and summer:biggrin:
    I like being casual and fun so I don't my bag to be too serious.

5. Something BIG, I like big bags!
    Now,any suggestions anyone???? :shame:

2. Just realize this thread is kinda redoned sorry ppls.

3. Got inspired! Maybe I should just get those sport style bags.Thanks guys!:biggrin:

4. ;) I love the colors and styles! More is always better than less!

5. Here is a tote from Kate Spade. It's kind of funky. Either you like it or you hate it. It was originally $175 but it's on sale at bluefly.com for $69.99.
    [​IMG]

6. Here is another option from Kate Spade.
    [​IMG]

7. OMG! I really like the yellow and black! thanks

8. I just thought of getting a Pink Coach but I went to the Coach store and they don't have the older style in Pink anymore....=[ Do anyone use Coach? Is it good?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice