durability

While I don't put them on the ground for sanitary reasons, I do "throw around" my purses. Not with any ill will or anything, but if I'm getting into the car my purse will be "thrown" on the passenger seat. When I come into the house it may be "thrown" on a desk or couch until I put it away. LVs are durable --- I own Epi and canvas and have not had any trouble with either line. I will save the babying for when I have actual babies in three years. :smile:

I have my mono backpack that has traveled all over the world. I have always considered it as "thrown around".
That bag is one tough cookie, around with me since 1997. And it was by that bag that I realized how durable LV really is.

well...i went on a trip two weeks ago, and along with what i brough with me was my large Montsouris Backpack..i didnt mean to, but i threw the backpack hoping that it will land on the bed, but it didnt..it landed on the carpetted floor instead..but i guess with the force, and the impact and what was inside my backpack, it ripped the seams on the leather base on the backpack...kinda sucks..ive had this backpack ever since high school and im now 22 :sad: sigh, ill take some picstures and show you what i mean...but that wasnt the first time ive thrown around that backpack ;) lol its just the first time that THis happened...