Durability of sparkle tweed

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

Long time reader, first time poster.

I am very interested in getting the oversized Lily in gunmental sparkle tweed. I think it is the most beautiful and perfect bag ever!

However, what do people know about the durability of sparkle tweed? Will it just wear away after a little while? Does anyone have one alreadt?

Does anyone know if any oversized lily bags are going to come out in other colours?

Thanks! xx

2. Hi and welcome- Im sure someone with experience will be along soon - it is such a new leather though that no one will have had one long enough to give you much feedback!

3. :welcome2:
    There are a few threads about the sparkle tweed. If you go to the top of the page to 'Search Forum ' and do a search they will come up. (There is a way of linking them into this thread but I don't know how to do it )

4. thank you!