Durability of Lizard Bracelet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How is the durability of the lizard bracelets? If I get one, am I going to have to be super careful with it?? I have some exotic skin conditioner (bick's), would that help?

2. I have a lizard CDC cuff. So far, I really only guard against water, although if I splash a little water on it while washing my hands, I just wipe it off quickly. I'm always wary of applying anything to exotics because I have no experience working with exotic leathers.

3. I also have a lizard CDC, I wear it all the time at like OuijaBoard said try not to get it wet and wipe it off quickly. I have only had mine a year, so I can't say much about the long term. Also I am very accident prone, so I am not careful at all and it seems to do ok with me so far!! I hope this helps!!:flowers:

4. my inquiring mind had been wanting to know also. thanks for the info!

5. Like the others, I only have a CDC and I only watch for water stains. Otherwise, I don't pay any particular attention or give particular care to the bracelet. They are tougher than we think they are :biggrin:

6. that helps! i'll just be careful about getting it wet if I get one.

7. I know of someone who had red wine splashed on an ombré lizzie CDC and the stain cannot be removed...

8. I wear my lizard bracelets (KDT and KD) as often as I can.

The only thing is to avoid water or any liquid to spread on.....just as any other leather ones.

9. #9 Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
    I spilled hot coffee on my ombre cdc and quickly went to the ladies room to wipe it off. I wet a paper towel and wiped it off the best I could. It dried perfectly fine. Nothing noticable. I love lizard.

10. Can someone please PM me if you see any lizard CDC... I am a collector, and only have the ombre with gold and silver... no other lizards...