Durability of Kellys/Birkins, SOs Questions

My Togo bags are doing well after 5 or so years. I have some corner wear on my Trim but the Hermes spa really helps with that.
I don't own Chevre, but it would be my choice for another Birkin or Kelly. It's so lightweight and luxurious and does fine in the rain.
Hermes bags still look beautiful after they age and even after they show a bit of wear. They are supposed to live with you!
Check out Rubis or Bougainvillier - some new colors that are just stunning! Good luck and keep us posted.
H bags are forever treasures!

My Togo bags are doing well after 5 or so years. I have some corner wear on my Trim but the Hermes spa really helps with that.
I don't own Chevre, but it would be my choice for another Birkin or Kelly. It's so lightweight and luxurious and does fine in the rain.
Hermes bags still look beautiful after they age and even after they show a bit of wear. They are supposed to live with you!
Check out Rubis or Bougainvillier - some new colors that are just stunning! Good luck and keep us posted.
H bags are forever treasures!
yes i am considering rubis, i can't tell if it's pink or a true red. do new colors come out every 6 months? i likely will not be able to get one till summer 11. perhaps then there will be some pinks or blues. thanks everyone for the input so far, i'm making a list of "good" choices for leathers lol.