Durability of Chanel Exotic Skins

Jun 21, 2007
Thinking of buying a Lizard woc, and wondering about the durability of the skin. The opinions on lizard seem to vary widely, and I'm mostly finding posts in the H forum. Some say they've had vintage lizard bags from decades ago that look amazing, others say that you need to really baby them and re-condition often. Anyone with advice on Chanel's exotics, lizard or otherwise? I'm thinking of using this as an evening bag, and hoping to use for nice dinners out, birthday parties etc and not just really glam black tie events. Any opinions welcome!

Chanel exotic skins handbags are beautiful, I have a lizard jumbo and it's quite durable if you keep it conditioning so the skin won't dry out. I use my lizard jumbo every day and don't really baby it. The lizard WOC is beautiful.

Chanel exotic skins handbags are beautiful, I have a lizard jumbo and it's quite durable if you keep it conditioning so the skin won't dry out. I use my lizard jumbo every day and don't really baby it. The lizard WOC is beautiful.
Wow, a lizard jumbo, any chance you could share a pic? What kind of conditioner do you use, and how often? Great that yours is holding up to daily use. How long have you had it? Thanks for your help!

Sure, the bag is 6 year old and i've only conditioned it twice with saphir reptan beauty milk to keep it from drying out.

Attachments

• 20170427_094124.jpg
    20170427_094124.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 180
  • 20170427_094135.jpg
    20170427_094135.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 185