Duplicates in your collection?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was just wondering how many of you have duplicate bags and colors in your collection and what they are. I know there are a lot of multiple Boogie owners and TK has a rainbow of Minilisas.

I think I'm going to end up having 3 blueberry bags when everything finally gets here - Boogie, Minilisa, GW. And I have a grape Boogie on the way.

2. I don't own any multiple Tano's right now and try not to repeat colors.
    I can easily see loving a style and having it in different colors.
    I do love the Boogie, French Nanny and Women Unite enough to repeat the bag in another color. I do own four Coach Bleeker Duffles (canary, magenta, bottle green and rust). I also own five Coach Ali bags (brown, whiskey, black, white and rose). If I like something enough I will by it
    in multiple colors. If you find a style that works for you and you would like
    it in multiple colors you should go for it.

3. I agree Liz-it takes me SO long to find a bag that is perfect, when i do, i usually buy it in more than one color. I have several Boogies, several X-Roads, and plan to get more Biker Babes to add to my caramel. Once I find something that works, I stick with it!

4. The Boogie Bucket keeps me pretty mesmerized! I'd buy another WU .....wish it was coming out in teal next season!:drool:

5. OMG! I love my berry blue WU. To have it in TEAL would be AWESOME!!! I wish Tano would do this bag for Fall in more colors. I get so many compliments! Hmm... my pink lemonade biker babe needs a friend. She needs a pink lemonade WU!!!:yes:

6. Well, I have to admit I can be a big duplicator (with everything in life) and in Tano I have 2 Boogies, 2 French Nannys, 2 Petit Larcenys, 2 Shoppers (although one is smaller) and 2 Postage Tramps. I have 2 raspberry bags and 2 grape bags. I would buy many Ready Steadys if they kept making them I think.

7. The only repeats I have are 2 sexbombs: 1 dandelion and 1 pomegranate. Eventually I will have 2 boogie buckets as well.

8. I have two bags in pool -- a Boogie Bucket and Cooped Up. Although, I generally try to avoid duplicating colors, I am okay with duplicating styles.
    Like the other ladies, I adore the Boogie and would think about getting another one in a different color.

9. Yes!! I have duplicate styles and colors, but I can't think of what all I have right now though LOL.

10. I have two Boogies (Apricot and Grape) and a Raspberry Sex Bomb and Sable Little Red Chavette (basically the same I think!) My next Tano will likely be a Black Licorice Sex Bomb too. Once I know what I like, I want a rainbow of it!:P

11. I have bag repeats and color repeats......

four minilisas! :nuts: lol (raspberry, grape, truffle, pineapple) and I have two 'up close and personal' bags (grape and black), I have three 'in the pink' wristlet/clutches (black, raspberry, grape)! Two alpine bags (perhaps different names because they are different leathers; same style though - white/silver and copper/bronze), two sexbombs (tango red and black)

three grape bags
    three raspberry bags
    three or four black crunch items

I think that's it!

12. Ok, I feel better now, lol! I think once everything gets here I'll have 3 blueberry, 3 grape, 2 raspberry... 2 Boogies, 2 French Nannys, 2 Sexbombs...

13. I don't tend to duplicate colors, but I do duplicate bag styles. My current Tano collection is 2 Boogies in pool and grape and a Postage Tramp in raspberry. And I'm planning on getting 2 Spring Boogies to add to my collection -- pink lemonade and green apple. So, then I'll have 4 Boogies -- but I'm pretty much in Boogie love!

14. Yeah.....me too! They are darn near perfect!

15. im seriously considering a second GW. Its just the perfect bag for me. I love the two straps and the pockets and the size.