Dupes for Dior Apparat 871

Oct 16, 2008
Hello,

I stopped by the Dior counter today to have a browse. Whilst I was there I saw the most amazing colour and thought I had found the one until I was told it was sold out and no where has it now.

I was hoping that my nail friends may be able to help me find a dupe for the Dior Holiday 2011 collection shade Apparat number 871. I know Saks.com have it but they don't ship nail polish to the UK.

Thank you very much in advance

Wow, awesome thread! I never even thought to try to find dupes for the holiday collection...

Did anyone find a dupe for Merveille? I liked it, but not $22 liked it, so I passed... but would still like a similar coral-tinted red with the gold shimmer. Any ideas?

Wow, awesome thread! I never even thought to try to find dupes for the holiday collection...

Did anyone find a dupe for Merveille? I liked it, but not $22 liked it, so I passed... but would still like a similar coral-tinted red with the gold shimmer. Any ideas?

I just looked through what I have and didn't really find anything very close to Mervielle.

But this one is sort of in the same vein... 60 Sec. by Rimmel Big Night Out. It's a bit more orange than Mervielle but it's got that same shimmer.

Attachments

• One1.jpg
    One1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 332
  • One2.jpg
    One2.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 326