Duped and Didn't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really sorry to hear about what happened! Who was the seller?? People needs to be warned!!!

Well darn, I just missed my TV show because I was too caught up in this thread ...

?? I'm not sure I understand what you're saying Croissant. Please explain. I have the sellers info saved in my email. (That is 2 years old) I can't access the old email from here.???
What are you trying to say???!!

I've seen that picture that princess birkin has as their avatar.... I'm certain it is from an eBay seller but I can't recall the seller name. I seem to remember they sold superfakes. This is all very curious.... princess birkin, could you tell me if the blue jean croc in your avatar is the bag you're talking about?

Princess, Sorry, I feel your pain...I too was scammed, however was part of a large group...I pursued it through the FBI...NEVER got my money back, but the lady was "busted" and that makes me feel better, but I never got over the feeling somebody was laughing all the way to the bank at my expense! It is the pits...don't feel so all alone though.

Princess, Sorry, I feel your pain...I too was scammed, however was part of a large group...I pursued it through the FBI...NEVER got my money back, but the lady was "busted" and that makes me feel better, but I never got over the feeling somebody was laughing all the way to the bank at my expense! It is the pits...don't feel so all alone though.
was that the hermesgalleria lady, roslyn matthews? god, i hope she got busted.

I've seen that picture that princess birkin has as their avatar.... I'm certain it is from an eBay seller but I can't recall the seller name. I seem to remember they sold superfakes. This is all very curious.... princess birkin, could you tell me if the blue jean croc in your avatar is the bag you're talking about?

I thought it looked familiar too....

Maybe you can supply your ebay ID and check your feedback for that seller's name? Or, that's probably not allowed here but you yourself can check your own feedback to check for that name. Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.