Duomo vs Trevi PM

LVjudy

big purse, big heart
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
after drooling over the pics in the trevi clubhouse i think i want to sell my duomo to fund a trevi pm. ive had it for a few yrs now but it no longer seems to be able to fit all the stuff i carry around. once i put all my daily items in i normally have to take things out just to get to the things in the bottom.

does anyone out there own both? how does the space in a duomo compare to that of a trevi pm?

I have both. I must admit that since I bought it in April last year, I use my Trevi more than my Doumo bc I find it more casual yet chic and practical as handheld or shoulder whenever I want. And mores fits into it. My Doumo I use when I´m going out at night.

If you need more room for your daily needs, I say getting a Trevi is the way to go :tup: It´s perfect for everyday use.

At first I searched the comments and infos about Trivi PM & Duomo a lot to compared both. And I also read a lot in TPF. Finally I decided for Trevi. Sincethen she still makes me happy so much. CHIC ! :tender::tender:

I don't own a Duomo but my friend has one, and I find Duomo can fit much more than Trevi. Between the look of these two, however, TREVI ALL THE WAY !!! Hope that helps... :smile:

I have both. I must admit that since I bought it in April last year, I use my Trevi more than my Doumo bc I find it more casual yet chic and practical as handheld or shoulder whenever I want. And mores fits into it. My Doumo I use when I´m going out at night.

If you need more room for your daily needs, I say getting a Trevi is the way to go :tup: It´s perfect for everyday use.

thanks so much for the info, its exactly what i was looking for! you are really pushing me towards the trevi. i rarely use my duomo now & when i do its just so packed.