Duomo vs Trevi PM

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. after drooling over the pics in the trevi clubhouse i think i want to sell my duomo to fund a trevi pm. ive had it for a few yrs now but it no longer seems to be able to fit all the stuff i carry around. once i put all my daily items in i normally have to take things out just to get to the things in the bottom.

does anyone out there own both? how does the space in a duomo compare to that of a trevi pm?

2. I have both. I must admit that since I bought it in April last year, I use my Trevi more than my Doumo bc I find it more casual yet chic and practical as handheld or shoulder whenever I want. And mores fits into it. My Doumo I use when I´m going out at night.

If you need more room for your daily needs, I say getting a Trevi is the way to go :tup: It´s perfect for everyday use.

3. At first I searched the comments and infos about Trivi PM & Duomo a lot to compared both. And I also read a lot in TPF. Finally I decided for Trevi. Sincethen she still makes me happy so much. CHIC ! :tender::tender:

4. theres something about the Duomo that i just love..so i would have to chose it over the trevi

5. I don't own a Duomo but my friend has one, and I find Duomo can fit much more than Trevi. Between the look of these two, however, TREVI ALL THE WAY !!! Hope that helps... :smile:

6. time for something new...go for the trevi...

7. I have had both but ended up selling the Trevi. I liked the classic look of the duomo better.

8. I haven't seen the Duomo IRL, so I can't help with space, however if you feel it's time for a change the Trevi Pm is gorgeous!

9. thanks so much for the info, its exactly what i was looking for! you are really pushing me towards the trevi. i rarely use my duomo now & when i do its just so packed.

10. I prefer the Trevi out of the two.

11. wow, really? was it just the look that you preferred or was it anything else?

im a lil worried that the weight of the trevi might be too much compared to the duomo

12. it is! ive had the duomo for about 4 yrs & i dont think its the bag for me anymore...

13. Go for the Trevi!

14. Trevi hands down!

15. I agree!