duomo, trevi, or speedy owners..opinions needed!

Jan 29, 2006
hi everyone,
i'm new to this area of the forum (usually i'm in the balenciaga subforum) and was wondering if duomo owners could post pics ?

i'm on the hunt for a bag for my mom as a mothers day gift:love: ( and yes i know i have a month but i like to start early ). I've been thinking about either a trevi, duomo, or a damier speedy...i'd love opinions!

thank you!:flowers:

Trevi! I have both the damier speedy 30 and trevi pm and love them both but the trevi just has a little something extra! Handheld or shoulder, gorgeous, timeless style.

which one is the most easiest to get in and out of ?
which one can carry the most things without coming off as too heavy ?

& yes, pics would be amazing! i've looked around in the clubhouse and couldn't find any duomo's?!

Another vote for the Trevi.. I love mine! So classy and chic. I have the PM and it is plenty big unless your Mom carries a ton of stuff.. then maybe the GM would be better for her.

You are one sweet daughter!!!

which one is the most easiest to get in and out of ?
which one can carry the most things without coming off as too heavy ?

& yes, pics would be amazing! i've looked around in the clubhouse and couldn't find any duomo's?!

I vote for either the Duomo or the Speedy 30. I have the Trevi PM and the opening is a little too tight and hard to get in and out of. Unless you want to get her the GM.

thank you guys! i think i'll save up abit more and take the plunge to get her a damier speedy 30! it seems like the most convenient, fashionable, age appropiate, and big enough for her needs! thanks for all the wonderful advice/help! i love this forum...:love:

oh & i've forgot to ask for those of you who carry around a heavy speedy 30....how heavy would you say it could get on any particular day? I'm just alittle worried about the weight..since the speedy doesn't have a shoulder strap? :sad: i would hate to give my mom a carpal tunnel..:sad:((