OK, Iluvbags has just kicked my Duomo obsession into overdrive...I know this is a very first-world problem, but I also know y'all will understand: In June I got my first LV while I was on a visit to England, the trip where my sweetie proposed to me. While in London, I went to the LV shop and got the Damier Speedy. I carried it for a couple of weeks and then put it away for fall, because the dark brown will be so perfect then. In the meantime, I've gotten a Cerises Speedy (put away for my sweetie to give me at Xmas), and a BH to carry for everyday, now. Now, I'm pining for the Duomo, and I'd love to have it for fall, but I can't justify getting something so similar to the Damier Speedy, especially when it's twice the price. If I could sell the Speedy and get close to what I paid for it, I might be able to consider the Duomo - in effect, it would cut the price almost in half. However, that Speedy was my first, and because I got it in London, it's kinda special to me. Should I get over the sentimental value, sell the Speedy, and get the beautiful Duomo? There are probably more trips to London in my future (fiance is British), and more trips to LV there. How likely is it that I could get $500+ for the Speedy? It's immaculate, but it's also readily available brand new. Or should I hang onto the Speedy and wait...and wait...and wait... until I can get the Duomo too? If I had both, would I actually use both, or would I use the Cerises when I wanted a Speedy, and the Duomo when I wanted Damier? Oh, such an important decision!