***Duomo Hobo Club***

Hi ladies!
I just sold my Delightfull MM ebene. Mainly because it was a tad too big, stiff and open. I have Df pm the old model and just love it. I used to have a Sully and this Duomo looks a lot like it :heart: Are you still in love wit your Duomos? Has there been any known defects, at least I didn´t find any here. I have a feeling that the latest models all do have something to worry about (like the Melie and the corners). I love hobos and already fell in love with the new Graceful but unfortunately LV will not bring the Damier ebene into Europe at all :sad:

Hi ladies!
I just sold my Delightfull MM ebene. Mainly because it was a tad too big, stiff and open. I have Df pm the old model and just love it. I used to have a Sully and this Duomo looks a lot like it :heart: Are you still in love wit your Duomos? Has there been any known defects, at least I didn´t find any here. I have a feeling that the latest models all do have something to worry about (like the Melie and the corners). I love hobos and already fell in love with the new Graceful but unfortunately LV will not bring the Damier ebene into Europe at all :sad:
I still like my duomo, but I'm finding that I don't love the zippers. I have two little kids and think I prefer an open bag for easy accessibility. But I get a lot of compliments on it! I, myself, would love a Graceful MM and wish they had come out with it before I purchased the duomo. Good luck deciding!

I like the feet too :smile: I ordered this to the store and they said it´ll be there in aprx two weeks. Can´t wait :nuts:
The zipper has it´s pro´s and con´s. As an old Sully owner, I know it can be pain sometimes and on the other hand, it gives security in crowds etc. I am happy to hear that you lovethe1urwith prefer the Duomo over Gracefull, that makes me feel less disappointed about not getting that in Damier.

Mine does the same! In fact I noticed it at purchase and my SA said it was completely normal for this leather. She has always been reliable in the past so I believed her. I am starting to notice scratches on the rings which tells me the plastic inserts are not doing what they were intended to do IMO. However, I really love this bag and can't say enough about how comfortable it is against the body. It's just sooo soft. Yet I'm not sure if I should return as it's still under 30 days.

Trying to understand the last sentence. Isn't the 30 day return date for totally unused items? I often buy preloved so I am asking seriously not to be smug.

I I own the delightful mm, the Graceful mm, and the duomo hobo. The duomo is my favorite. [emoji4] The zippers are added security when I need them, the 4 place of leather trim reinforcement is a plus, and I appreciate the 4 brass feet.
How does the weight of the graceful MM compare to the duomo? I just got a duomo And find it a little heavy, but I’m not sure if it’s just because I’m getting used to the strap. I don’t want to go to the trouble of exchanging it for the graceful if they’re the same weight

I’m in...finally! Been eyeing this baby FOREVER! I inspected 3..Two had the ripples on the strap. She’s perfect! She’s home & I’m in LVoe!

Attachments

• 94F2573B-E257-4061-91AE-516FE566EED9.jpeg
    94F2573B-E257-4061-91AE-516FE566EED9.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 706
  • CA2838D3-B474-4831-AB28-8B3DF2339303.jpeg
    CA2838D3-B474-4831-AB28-8B3DF2339303.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 740