Duomo Back on Eluxury

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]

2. Yayyyy... love that bag.

3. Such a pretty bag!

4. Thats my bag! One of my favorites..although I dont use it as much as I should!!! It just sits patiently in my bag closet..waiting for me....

:smile:
    Selena

5. Ugh, I love this bag so much!!!!:love:

6. so pretty!! definately on my want list too.

7. out of stock! which one of you ladies bought it?

8. I highly recommend that bag. I have it and love it! It is what started me loving the Damier canvas line. Very chic looking and the detailing is so nice.

9. Yeah , me too, I never really like the damier, until I saw that one. Its BBBBBBeautiful!!

10. I agree! Never was a fan of damier, but this is pretty nice!

11. Hi Fayden,
    yes I was the lady who bought the last one!
    I just got a damier alma and really do not like the short handles-not comfortable like my speedy. The duomo looks fab-the handles seem to look like they'll be like the speedy's. The alma was actually smaller than i expected. I'm hoping this duomo will work- it may take the place of my damier speedy longing!

12. I love the hanging luggage tags! Can you buy a tag like that at the store and attach it? I just think that tag looks so cute with these types of hand-held bags!!

13. The duomo is my favorite damier handheld bag!

14. I'm pretty sure that's a yes, plus you can get the luggage tags heatstamped as well !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice