Duo adhesive 9g (0.32oz)

dotcomdotau

Jan 23, 2013
Australia
Has anyone ever seen 9g (0.32oz) tubes of Duo strip adhesive in-store?

I've seen the 7g (1/4oz) and 14g (1/2oz) on legitimate websites like MAC and Crush Cosmetics but have only ever found the 9g on sites like Ebay and AliExpress...

I've never seen it in-store in Australia but I figured someone from the US might know more. I tried contacting Duo but zero reply :sad: Thanks in advance :smile:

Mar 22, 2010
New Zealand
I haven't seen the 9g size of Duo in stores for, hmm, easily 8 years? maybe more like 10-12? I think the last time I saw it was in the states or canada. I've never seen the 9g size in Aussie (or NZ). I'm a makeup artist, so I always take mental notes of where it's available in case of emergencies.

dotcomdotau

Jan 23, 2013
Australia
I haven't seen the 9g size of Duo in stores for, hmm, easily 8 years? maybe more like 10-12? I think the last time I saw it was in the states or canada. I've never seen the 9g size in Aussie (or NZ). I'm a makeup artist, so I always take mental notes of where it's available in case of emergencies.
oh wow that's a long time :0 Thanks for the reply, the 9g adhesives are all over the internet but since you confirmed they're not in-store anywhere, I guess I'll stick to the 7g/14g ones :smile: