Dune mini luggage or trapeze?

Which should I get?

• Dune mini luggage

• Dune trapeze

• Beige tricolor trapeze (from Pre fall'12)

Results are only viewable after voting.

bsufku

O.G.
Dec 17, 2008
Hi! I've been lusting for a dune luggage after all the reveals here, and finally have a chance to buy one.

I'm hesitating only because I have the white/beige suede/black micro (which I love to death), and was worried that colour scheme is too similar. And if I was going to get dune, should I get it in the trapeze or the luggage?

And if the trapeze, dune or beige tri colour trapeze from fall?

Please help me with my dilemma!!! :ty:

I think trapeze with tricolor ( royal blue ) is really nice ;)

Haha! I totally agree, it's an amazing colour combination, only thing that's holding me back is the lack of zip on the exterior back (like the newest season trapezes), because I want to be able to access certain things easily.

Haha! I totally agree, it's an amazing colour combination, only thing that's holding me back is the lack of zip on the exterior back (like the newest season trapezes), because I want to be able to access certain things easily.

I agree its a total pain having to lift the flap to access the small zipped pocket but its a sacrifice I'm prepared to make because I love my RB Trapeze so much

I think you should choose the Dune Trapeze, its such an easy bag to carry ;)

is it easy to get the mini luggage in Dune?

Dune is from Spring'12, which is technically 2 seasons ago now, there are still a couple popping up here and there, but not sure if it's going to become a classic colour

Dune luggage, love mine! I love my trapeze as well but I feel I need to dress up slightly more when carrying a trapeze whereas I don't with my luggage.

Do you have any problems with the handles darkening/getting dirty? I currently have the dune nano, but somehow thought that dune looks prettier in a bigger size, so am not sure if I should just be content with the nano or get the mini instead.

I agree its a total pain having to lift the flap to access the small zipped pocket but its a sacrifice I'm prepared to make because I love my RB Trapeze so much

I think you should choose the Dune Trapeze, its such an easy bag to carry ;)

Haha, I know, I'm still considering making that 'sacrifice' too, the RB combi is absolutely stunning isn't it? I thought of the dune trapeze, but then the beige parts of the beige tricolor trapeze from prefall is very similar to dune, so am contemplating that instead.

Thanks for the input, girls!

Do you have any problems with the handles darkening/getting dirty? I currently have the dune nano, but somehow thought that dune looks prettier in a bigger size, so am not sure if I should just be content with the nano or get the mini

None so far and I bought my dune at the end of last year. I did spray my bag with Organic Collonil Protect & Care.

I think if you already have a dune nano, you should get something different.

I was thinking of selling off the nano, and getting a bigger size in dune, but then a bigger dune might be too similar in colour scheme to my white tricolor micro. I think I'm starting to lean towards just keeping the nano, as I get most use out of nanos!

Do you have any problems with the handles darkening/getting dirty? I currently have the dune nano, but somehow thought that dune looks prettier in a bigger size, so am not sure if I should just be content with the nano or get the mini

None so far and I bought my dune at the end of last year. I did spray my bag with Organic Collonil Protect & Care.

Thanks, that sounds promising. Dilemmas.... :P