Dune mini luggage instant reveal + modeling pics!

Mellee

O.G.
Oct 20, 2009
Finally! Got my first celine- a mini luggage in dune! I initially wanted a camel mini but spent months fruitlessly hunting for one on ebay, bonanzle, and legitimate celine retailers. In any event, I think my dune luggage is a nice substitute =) Need honest opinions as to whether the mini looks too big on me though. I've never seen one in real life and I didn't think the size would be a problem as I'm 5'7"...but when I opened the box and tried it on, it seemed a little big. Pardon the messy room, mirror and weird blue lighting! Anyways, enough blabbering and on to the pics!

Attachments

imlvholic

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
I love the color. I think the size is ok in proportion w/ your height. Looks great on you.

Now, i want a Dune Micro for me :smile:

ilsecita

Jul 20, 2011
Finally! Got my first celine- a mini luggage in dune! I initially wanted a camel mini but spent months fruitlessly hunting for one on ebay, bonanzle, and legitimate celine retailers. In any event, I think my dune luggage is a nice substitute =) Need honest opinions as to whether the mini looks too big on me though. I've never seen one in real life and I didn't think the size would be a problem as I'm 5'7"...but when I opened the box and tried it on, it seemed a little big. Pardon the messy room, mirror and weird blue lighting! Anyways, enough blabbering and on to the pics!
looks gorgeous! to me dune is prettier than camel. Also, the size is perfect on you! I am 5' and have a mini dune lol but should have prolly tried the micro lol :P but you look perfect with it!

CONGRATS!!

Yanekie

May 18, 2010
NY/NJ
The bag is not too bag on you!!! Looks great on you and I think the color is perfect!!! Congrats on scoring your first Mini!!!