Dune mini luggage instant reveal + modeling pics!

Mellee

O.G.
Oct 20, 2009
Finally! Got my first celine- a mini luggage in dune! I initially wanted a camel mini but spent months fruitlessly hunting for one on ebay, bonanzle, and legitimate celine retailers. In any event, I think my dune luggage is a nice substitute =) Need honest opinions as to whether the mini looks too big on me though. I've never seen one in real life and I didn't think the size would be a problem as I'm 5'7"...but when I opened the box and tried it on, it seemed a little big. Pardon the messy room, mirror and weird blue lighting! Anyways, enough blabbering and on to the pics!

Attachments

• photo(6).JPG
    photo(6).JPG
    332.3 KB · Views: 3,624
  • photo(7).JPG
    photo(7).JPG
    330.4 KB · Views: 6,078
  • photo(5).JPG
    photo(5).JPG
    338 KB · Views: 5,035
  • photo(4).JPG
    photo(4).JPG
    384.4 KB · Views: 3,415
Finally! Got my first celine- a mini luggage in dune! I initially wanted a camel mini but spent months fruitlessly hunting for one on ebay, bonanzle, and legitimate celine retailers. In any event, I think my dune luggage is a nice substitute =) Need honest opinions as to whether the mini looks too big on me though. I've never seen one in real life and I didn't think the size would be a problem as I'm 5'7"...but when I opened the box and tried it on, it seemed a little big. Pardon the messy room, mirror and weird blue lighting! Anyways, enough blabbering and on to the pics!

looks gorgeous! to me dune is prettier than camel. Also, the size is perfect on you! I am 5' and have a mini dune lol but should have prolly tried the micro lol :P but you look perfect with it!

CONGRATS!!