Dune Mini Lin Owners Please help!

SophiaRose

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
I was thinking of getting this in the speedy for the spring/summer. I have the monos and thought this would look nice in the warmer weather. But I was wondering about the dirt factor and how do you keep it clean? Also, how well does the material hold up? Thanks so much for your help!

I have had mine for about 6 months and it still looks as good today as the day I bought it. I try to rotate my bags everyday so none of them get to much wear and tear. I think it would be a perfect Summer/Sping bag.

P8120177.jpg

I'm usually quite careful with lighter colored items so I don't really have issues with keeping it clean

I've had mine for a few months and it still looks brand new..well granted that my main bag is a Damier Speedy

I think the material holds up quite well..it's such a classy bag.

I have had mine for about 6 months and it still looks as good today as the day I bought it. I try to rotate my bags everyday so none of them get to much wear and tear. I think it would be a perfect Summer/Sping bag.

P8120177.jpg

Wow yours still looks good as new!! Do you use any spray or something to keep it clean? Or are you just really careful with it? :smile: I've been wanting one too but maintenance issues have stopped me from getting it.

No, I did not treat or spray it with anything. The Mini Lin fabric is already pre-treated by LV.

I did have some small dirt spots on the bottom and when I noticed them, my friend handed me her tide to go stick and the spots came right out. The Mini Lin fabric.

I do not use it everyday. I really try to rotate my bags daily to keep them all looking new.

If I get this bag I would be using it everyday from spring through summer. I'm very gentle with my bags but everyday life does happen so I was wondering how you think it would hold up. I know it's not canvas like my monos but do you think the material is still a good choice? Do you regret buying it? Thanks again!