Dune bag

Wait a bit. If this bag is successful, then it will be launched worldwide.

For over a year after its launch, the Diorissimo bag was so rare and exclusive. Wasn't available in Canada at all. You could only view it by appointment or invitation for a while in other countries, too. Then a few pieces arrived to "test" out the market in Canada and now all Dior boutiques have the Diorissimo.

I'm sure that the Dune will not take a year to reach you if it is successful. With the Diorissimo, Dior introduced a much higher price point than their other bags at the time, so they needed to test the market with the bag. That's not the case with the Dune.

Got a text from my sales, seems like there is one coming in the country and she is holding it for me when it arrive. The only problem is the color is not what my mom wants so she is trying to see if anymore where come. Apparently they didn't order it but just got ship randomly from Paris. Is this normal?

Got a text from my sales, seems like there is one coming in the country and she is holding it for me when it arrive. The only problem is the color is not what my mom wants so she is trying to see if anymore where come. Apparently they didn't order it but just got ship randomly from Paris. Is this normal?

Yes. Sometimes Paris will send some pieces to boutiques that were not ordered by the boutique. These pieces sometimes travel from boutique to boutique as well, until they are sold. Usually happens with rare pieces of Haute Joaillerie and watches.

Here are a few more from the PurseBlog today...
http://www.purseblog.com/christian-dior/introducing-the-christian-dior-dune-bag/4

This is interesting!

Christian-Dior-Dune-Two-Tone-Python-Bag.jpg