Dumba$% Me!

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Just had to vent about a stupid thing - I have an iPhone (the original) and a nice Graphite Damier case for it.

I pulled it out of the case, and somehow lost grip and the case went flying out of my hand into my room somewhere. I swear to g-d I got down on my hands and knees and have looked under all the furniture, behind wastebasket, you name it!

Here's the punchline:cursing:: I have several dogs and of course one of them will find it for me. What condition it will be in by then I can only imagine!

It's like the thing flew somewhere into the 4th dimension - the room is only about 12' x 12' foot. Where the he77 could it be? This is driving me nuts!

Aaaah I feel (a little) better already. Thanks for letting me vent.

Stay tuned for the next episode.

OOOps wrong subforum - meant for regular LV Sub - mods please move, thank you so much!

Or, to make it Shopping related, I guess I'll have to buy another if this one becomes a chew toy!

Same thing happened once when I was a kid. I accidentally knocked my brother's anklet of a shelf and couldn't find it for days. Years later, when we moved and all shelves were removed, we still couldn't find it. Ah, the mystery!

Thanks all well-wishers; still no sign of it, and no sniffing around doggie interest going on.
So bizarre!

Kitsungirl, there are only two fixtures - one in the ceiling- Thanks! I just looked. and a smal desk lamp. Good suggestions!