Dumba$% Me!

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
Just had to vent about a stupid thing - I have an iPhone (the original) and a nice Graphite Damier case for it.

I pulled it out of the case, and somehow lost grip and the case went flying out of my hand into my room somewhere. I swear to g-d I got down on my hands and knees and have looked under all the furniture, behind wastebasket, you name it!

Here's the punchline:cursing:: I have several dogs and of course one of them will find it for me. What condition it will be in by then I can only imagine!

It's like the thing flew somewhere into the 4th dimension - the room is only about 12' x 12' foot. Where the he77 could it be? This is driving me nuts!

Aaaah I feel (a little) better already. Thanks for letting me vent.

Stay tuned for the next episode.

OOOps wrong subforum - meant for regular LV Sub - mods please move, thank you so much!

Or, to make it Shopping related, I guess I'll have to buy another if this one becomes a chew toy!

berrycraig

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
Ugh! I can't stand when I lose something! I hope you find it soon, in the same condition you lost it in! Good luck! :yes:

Asscher

O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
Same thing happened once when I was a kid. I accidentally knocked my brother's anklet of a shelf and couldn't find it for days. Years later, when we moved and all shelves were removed, we still couldn't find it. Ah, the mystery!

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
Thanks all well-wishers; still no sign of it, and no sniffing around doggie interest going on.
So bizarre!

Kitsungirl, there are only two fixtures - one in the ceiling- Thanks! I just looked. and a smal desk lamp. Good suggestions!

PinkCapulet

Pretty in Pink!!
Feb 21, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
When I had a ferret (named Louis) he LOVED my LV Mono Cles and would steal it when I put it down and hide it in a hole he made under my kitchen sink