Dumb Wristlet Question....

Skegee93

I love COACH!!
May 1, 2007
I see that a lot of you buy wristlets to match your purses. The dumb question is what do you use them for:confused1:. I have one, but it is hanging in my closet only used once! Let me know.

I use mine as a wallet so that I can just take it and go when I don't need to take a bag. Also they are much less expensive and I can't see buying a $200 plus wallet when I can buy a new bag for that price. Not a stupid question !

All of the stuff that gets lost in the bottom of my bag - lip balm, eyeglass cleaners, hairclips, etc. A number of people use them as wallet substitutes.

All of the stuff that gets lost in the bottom of my bag - lip balm, eyeglass cleaners, hairclips, etc. A number of people use them as wallet substitutes.

Hair clips, lip balms. Those are always at the bottom of my bag!! I knew I came to the right place.

I am now soooooo addicted to this site. I was starting to wane a little bit from Coach, but you all have ramped me back up!!!!!!:wlae:

I clip it inside of my large multi-function tote. It makes finding my keys, phone, id, etc, easier. Otherwise I would spend forever looking for stuff. :smile:

I clip it inside of my large multi-function tote. It makes finding my keys, phone, id, etc, easier. Otherwise I would spend forever looking for stuff. :smile:

Keys, phone. Clipping to the outside of the bag. Ingenious!! Again you guys are great. I would have never thought of that :idea:. And I can NEVER find my keys or phone!!!

I have one for my IPOD shuffle, one for Receipts, and I am going to buy another during PCE for other little things that float around in my bags.

I have one for my IPOD shuffle, one for Receipts, and I am going to buy another during PCE for other little things that float around in my bags.

Receipts!!!! I have the leather hampton checkbook wallet, that is overflowing with receipts. I would have never that of that. Well what do you guys use for your credit cards. They all won't fit in my wallet. And I have already taken the checkbook part out.

Receipts!!!! I have the leather hampton checkbook wallet, that is overflowing with receipts. I would have never that of that. Well what do you guys use for your credit cards. They all won't fit in my wallet. And I have already taken the checkbook part out.

Use a mini skinny for credit cards!!

I use mine kind of as wallet-annex. I keep big bills in my wallet, which is zipped away in the interior of the bag. When I break a 20, I put the change in the wristlet, and I keep that handy for small purchases. Then I can also grab it and go when I want to take a quick walk to Starbucks or something withough ricking spending everything I have when I find something cute somewhere. ;)

I use mine for receipts so I don't clutter up my wallet with them. I'm thinking about getting another one for small items that always seem to get lost at the bottom of my purse. :smile: