Dumb Wristlet Question....

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I see that a lot of you buy wristlets to match your purses. The dumb question is what do you use them for:confused1:. I have one, but it is hanging in my closet only used once! Let me know.

2. I use mine as a wallet so that I can just take it and go when I don't need to take a bag. Also they are much less expensive and I can't see buying a $200 plus wallet when I can buy a new bag for that price. Not a stupid question !

3. All of the stuff that gets lost in the bottom of my bag - lip balm, eyeglass cleaners, hairclips, etc. A number of people use them as wallet substitutes.

4. Hair clips, lip balms. Those are always at the bottom of my bag!! I knew I came to the right place.

I am now soooooo addicted to this site. I was starting to wane a little bit from Coach, but you all have ramped me back up!!!!!!:wlae:

5. I stick my digital camera in mine so that it doesnt get scratched up (and I also stuck my 'S' charm on the zipper! :yes:)

6. I clip it inside of my large multi-function tote. It makes finding my keys, phone, id, etc, easier. Otherwise I would spend forever looking for stuff. :smile:

7. Keys, phone. Clipping to the outside of the bag. Ingenious!! Again you guys are great. I would have never thought of that :idea:. And I can NEVER find my keys or phone!!!

8. I have one for my IPOD shuffle, one for Receipts, and I am going to buy another during PCE for other little things that float around in my bags.

9. Receipts!!!! I have the leather hampton checkbook wallet, that is overflowing with receipts. I would have never that of that. Well what do you guys use for your credit cards. They all won't fit in my wallet. And I have already taken the checkbook part out.

10. I use mine as a wallet, and it's really handy for when I need to make a run to the store, but don't feel like carrying my purse. I just grab my wristlet and go!

11. Use a mini skinny for credit cards!!

12. I use mine kind of as wallet-annex. I keep big bills in my wallet, which is zipped away in the interior of the bag. When I break a 20, I put the change in the wristlet, and I keep that handy for small purchases. Then I can also grab it and go when I want to take a quick walk to Starbucks or something withough ricking spending everything I have when I find something cute somewhere. ;)

13. That's a great idea, I never thought about using one for receipts. Thanks for the tip.

14. I use my wristlets if I'm going out to a BBQ or somewhere (I dont' do clubbing anymore) so I don't have to carry a purse. Enough to carry my DL and my camera!

15. I use mine for receipts so I don't clutter up my wallet with them. I'm thinking about getting another one for small items that always seem to get lost at the bottom of my purse. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice