Dumb waitlist question (don't laugh)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Now, everyone, keep in mind that I live in a LV-less state and have no boutique experience. My question is: I NEED an Azur Neverfull. Can I request to be on a waitlist for one if I do not have a purchasing history with a boutique? I have purchased through 866-Vuitton, but have not established any history and have no loving SA. Thanks in advance for your help! :smile:

2. I don't see why they wouldn't waitlist you for it, you may get pushed down the list for regular clients but I can't see why the'd refuse to list you. I think it's permament so even if you do get moved down you should still get one

3. ^I agree, you should be able to waitlist for one for sure. Is there any boutique in particular that you order items from or do you just call 1-866 and they send you items from wherever? It may be easier to find a boutique that will send it to you.

4. Thank you very much! I really can't wait for the Azur Neverfull!!

5. I just call 866 and they try to find a boutique relatively close to me that has the item I want. I've gotten a few things from Atlantic City, so maybe I will just call them first.

6. just call up one of the LVs that is closest to you and put yourself on a waitlist there. they will typically ask for your cc# to be waitlisted. from thereon, you've established a relationship with that particular LV store and you've got a contact if you need to be on more waitlists in the future. :smile:

7. ^^ Thanks! I HATE not having an LV here. It's so painful... LOL.