Dumb Question..Cabas Mezzo or Cabas Piano??

Trish9506

Nov 12, 2006
What is the bag that Angelina Jolie carries around. I'm pretty sure it's a Cabas Piano but I'm not 100% sure. I want it for X-mas :graucho: Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

*Trish*

she has both...
here is jessica with her mezzo ( so you can see the size)
and Ang with her piano.

Attachments

• 04mezzo.jpg
    04mezzo.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 4,164
  • classychic.jpg
    classychic.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4,601
She has both... and so do I! No Brad Pitt for me though. Hmmm. What's up with THAT?
I could take pics of them next to each other and post them for you tomorrow to show you the difference, if you'd like.

Yes, Angelina Jolie has both the Cabas Mezzo and the Cabas Piano. She has more recently been seen carrying around the Cabas Mezzo. She has also been seen carrying the Cabas Mezzo around more often.

I think Jessica Simpson owns the Cabas Alto (which is open top and does not have a zipper top like the Mezzo or Piano)... I'm not sure though.

Yes, Angelina Jolie has both the Cabas Mezzo and the Cabas Piano. She has more recently been seen carrying around the Cabas Mezzo. She has also been seen carrying the Cabas Mezzo around more often.

I think Jessica Simpson owns the Cabas Alto (which is open top and does not have a zipper top like the Mezzo or Piano)... I'm not sure though.

Yea, I was checking out the photos and the one w/Jessica appears to be huge!!! I think it is also the Alto.