Dumb Question: bag to match your Outfit **OR** Outfit to match your Bag?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I choose Outfit to match my bag because i choose out my LVoes first!

2. Neither. I'm not into the matchy matchy look and wear and carry what I feel like. I don't care if colors clash, if it's supposed to be an "evening" bag, or some other old fashioned, long blown out the window rule. It's 2012, not 1912. But that's me.

3. i'm with twin-fun, i don't think about matching my bags with clothes.
    i just wear whatever i wanna wear by that time

4. I mix and match all the time. The only thing i avoid is... Wearing a Burberry plaid coat or a scarf with my monogram LV bag with my favorite Tory bury medallion flats. I definitely feel logo overload so I try to avoid that. Thank goodness for my Epi alma to wear with all my Burberry plaid this winter.

5. Ill pick my outfit first then whatever bag I feel like that day n pray it doesn't clash too badly! Hahaha!

6. I treat my lv bags like accessories!!! I get dressed then pick the bag that best goes with it!!!:biggrin:

7. I do this also

8. I'm with you--I choose the bag I want to use then pick an outfit to match

9. Neither !!! I wear what I want and I'm
    just glad .. I wear mostly classic solid colors
    and I'm not into flowers, to colorful or dots :P

10. That's interesting how i was thinking the exact same thing the other day! Well firstly, i check the weather forecast to see if i can where mono or if there is going to be rain then have to go with damier ebene.. Knowing that im going to where ebene, i select my outfit accordingly. If its a sunny day then I usually try to wear my mono bags because imknow i wont see them much in the winter. Nice thing with these prints is that they go with everything.

11. Yup :smile: Me too

12. I do this as well, unless I've just got a new bag that I want to rock, then I'll dress around the bag I want to carry.

13. I wear mostly black and other solid colors, so I guess it is a no brainer for me.
    I just choose any LV that i feel like carrying for the day...

14. My thoughts exactly! Weather makes/breaks everything.

15. I'm like you in this case. Btw I'm a guy. I won't wear my Hermes belt with my LV monte Carlo loafers because they have a big metal LV logo on them. But I wear my graphite messenger or tote with everything.