Dumb question about downloading photos

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was trying to attach photos of my new Greige City (which I still haven't decided whether I'm keeping) because several of you wanted to see more pictures of the Griege, but when I tried to attach the photos, I got a message that the file exceeded the allowable size on PF. Does anyone know how I can make the file smaller?

2. I have an Apple iBook, so I don't have the Paint progam. Do any of you also have an Apple? If so, how have you been able to reduce the size of your pics?

3. I email them to myself and reduce the size then. Sad, but for me it's the quickest and easiest way.

4. I have an apple and use the graphic converter its in the applications section! pretty much the same as Paint! good luck!

5. I use Adobe Photoshop to resize the image. I always make sure to save it in .jpg format since this is the only format I know that has the least file size.:shame: :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice