DULCE Leather Satchel....Yay or Nay?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm new to this brand. What do you think of this bag? I got it on sale from Nordies and still debating if I should keep it? I love the leather!! Too overwhelming? Keeper or not? :P

dress1.JPG

photo1.JPG

photo2.JPG

2. i like it!
    but i love giant bags!
    :smile:

3. i like it, but the shoulder strap looks awkward. i wonder why they did it in webbing like that on a leather bag.

4. Thanks Spielberg!! I love giant bags too and I'm 5'1!

Yes Alliemia, I said the same thing to myself. I took it off because I didn't like it. I love to wear my bags in a crossbody style too but with this strap it's not going to look good. =(

5. The bag looks lovely, but if it really overwhelms you then best to return it. Also, I'm not too keen on the webbing strap. I think it cheapens an otherwise lovely bag.

6. My advice? When in doubt, leave it out! I have to be in lust over a bag when I purchase it. I will dream about wearing it and then know it is the right bag for me!

7. Personally, I don't think it's bad... looks okay.

8. The bag is nice but I agree about the strap.

9. i like it!

10. Honestly, I don't like how the leather bunches and it looks too deep to easily get things out of it. I'd return it and save for something you're sure of.

11. To keep or not to keep...it's up to you: do you love it? Keep it. Do you have doubts? Don't.

I'm not loving it. I just don't like the design: the shape, the bottom, the belt, the look of the leather, color...

12. Thanks everyone for your feedbacks!! :biggrin: I ended up returing it. I added all my stuff in it and got heavier. It looked like a carry-on bag on me. Thanks a bunch!!